We also offer a better equipped uGATE3A version of the communicator which is equipped with six universal inputs/outputs, analogue measuring input, OLED display and a microSD card slot for recording the events history.
Both communicators are set very easily and intuitively via a USB using the PC configuration software.
A wide range of settings makes powerful devices with universal use from these communicators.
The communicators allow the transmission of events and control of devices via mobile operator´s GSM network and therefore, at virtually unlimited distances. All this simply from any type mobile phone that the user may have.
uGATE3B functions and properties:
- 3 universal input terminals
- 3 output terminals
- three information LEDs
- Universal audio input/output with a jack
- MicroUSB connector for setting via PC
- Slot for any GSM operator SIM card
- Power supply 12 V DC (10–14 V)
- Current consumption: 20 mA at rest, 170 mA when all outputs are activated, 1 A at peaks while communicating with GSM
- Inputs are separated by opto-isolators with active GND level (for connecting dry contacts)
- Outputs are transistor with open collector (maximum load 12 V/50 mA)
- Dimensions: 48×48×15 mm (H×W×D)
- Operating temperature: -20 °C to +50 °C
- Operating humidity: 20–80% RH
- GSM/GPRS Quad Band 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
FLAJZAR Control application for Android
FLAJZAR Control application is designed by FLAJZAR for owners of GSM systems and replaces typing tedious SMS commands. It helps users to control or check the device status remotely. Download the app on Google Play.
Configuration program: uGate3 Config
Instructions: uGate3 instructions