- Q9-RGB-TX Bite alarm (3pcs.) - has a number of essential functions, such as its unique optical and acoustic signalling of fishing line movement direction, a wide range of sensitivity settings from 4 mm to 15 cm, a large variety of choices of tone and volume. There is also a MUTE function to turn off the transmitter module and sounds for 60 seconds. This function is convenient when setting a swinger
- RX MULTI receiver recognises both the bite and the speed and direction of the unwinding fishing line, as well as a set LED colour as a new feature. The receiver indicates everything visually and acoustically by different tone heights (depending on the sounder settings).The receiver has 3 alarm channels that are compatible with ALF3 fishing alarms
- Practical case for carrying and storage
**NEW 2020 - Battery status**
Bite alarm will immediately detect battery capacity after TURN ON and display status for 1sec in red LED column
- full column - full battery capacity
- half column - 50% battery capacity
- 1 bottom LED - 25% battery capacity
- flashing bottom LED - battery change necessary
Compatibility or modular system. What does this actually mean? You can simply pair any indicator with any receiver.
Not sure about the differences between our products? We have prepared a clear and comprehensive comparison of our FISHTRON range.