It consists of an infrared transmitter and a receiver with optics that provides a range of up to 15 m.
It is classified as a security device and is in accordance with UNI 8612. The beam is pulsed and filtered against outside interference.
The transmitter and receiver are placed in an area where there is a danger to people, animals or things through operation of the device or where there is a need to signal a change or disruption of the area.
- Power supply: 12–24 V AC/DC
- Current: TX 30 mA RX 15 mA
- Beam frequency, wavelength: 1.92 kHz 940 nm
- Obstacle detection time: 13 milliseconds
- Operating temperature: -20/+40 °C
- Output relay: 1 A/30 V DC maximum
- C – NC disconnecting
- Installation: vertical coaxially, clamps down
- Dimensions: 49.2x76x21.6 mm