Impulse counter kit with a four-digit LED display and preset setting. After loading the set number of impulses, the relay changes its state (adjustable counting down when the relay opens after reaching zero, or counting up from zero when the relay closes after reaching the preset number of impulses).
Other options and functions:
- counting forward and backward
- preset settings 1–9999
- internal and external reset/setting
- timer can be set comfortably to treat flicks on the input (1 Hz to 99 Hz)
- possibility of dividing the impulses by two (e.g. when counting customers in the store)
- inputs separated by opto-isolators (control voltage 5–15 V – can be extended)
power voltage: 12 V/100 mA
output: relay switch contact 50 V/3 A
dimensions including box (see below): 90x64x34 mm
It is supplied without a plastic box since many of our existing customer puts the counter directly into a panel. It can be ordered separately under code CIMK6PX. The code includes a red plexiglass box.
Electronic kit containing a complete set of components, printed circuit board and instructions, or other elements according to the specification.