It recognises the bite, speed and direction of the unwinding fishing line, as well as the assigned LED colour as the new feature. The receiver indicates everything visually and acoustically by different tone heights (depending on the bite alarm settings).
The receiver contains 3 alarm channels that work with the ALF3 fishing alarms.
- attractive design with rubber coated body which fits and sits well in the hand
- you can wear it around your neck or stand it on the table
- reliable reception and displaying of bites from up to four FISHTRON Q9-RGB TX, NEON TX3, CATFISH TX3, e3TX bite alarms
- possibility to connect up to three wireless ALF3 alarm sensors
- built-in LED lamp
- modern electronics, powered by only one AAA cell (regular battery) = cheap operation
- intelligent battery status indication informs about the need of battery replacement well in advance
- wireless lamps WRL1 and WRL2 controlling possibility
- When you turn the beacon on or off, the listening tone will let you know
- During capture, the alarm from the ALF 3 sensors is automatically blocked and after 3 minutes it is unblocked again.
- Possibility to set the alarm volume ALF3
- Low battery audible alarm
Compatibility or modular system. What does this actually mean? You can simply pair any indicator with any receiver.
Not sure about the differences between our products? We have prepared a clear and comprehensive comparison of our FISHTRON range.