This successor of a very popular bite sounder is equipped with a reworked communication protocol. The sounder has a number of essential functions, such as its unique optical and acoustic signalling of fishing line movement direction, a wide range of sensitivity settings from 4 mm to 15 cm, a large variety of choices of tone and volume. There is also a MUTE function to turn off the transmitter module and sounds for 60 seconds. This function is convenient when setting a swinger.
- a unique multifunctional optical signalling with possible colour change
- simple setting of LED column brightness
- fast and accurate transmission of bite information to the receiver
- acoustic signal with a large spectrum of tones
- intuitive control of sensitivity, tone and volume
- extremely fine sensitivity setting from 4 mm
- MUTE function
- attractive design with a rubberised body
- connector for swinger connection
- a very long battery life
- KAB79, case for bite alarm included
**NEW 2020 - Battery status**
Bite alarm will immediately detect battery capacity after TURN ON and display status for 1sec in red LED column
- full column - full battery capacity
- half column - 50% battery capacity
- 1 bottom LED - 25% battery capacity
- flashing bottom LED - battery change necessary
Compatibility or modular system. What does this actually mean? You can simply pair any indicator with any receiver.
Not sure about the differences between our products? We have prepared a clear and comprehensive comparison of our FISHTRON range.